The Pilgrim's Progress

by John Bunyan | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by fleurdelys of Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on 12/1/2018
Journal Entry 1 by fleurdelys from Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Saturday, December 01, 2018
This should be on everyone’s ‘must read’ list.

Journal Entry 2 by fleurdelys at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Saturday, December 01, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (12/8/2018 UTC) at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing I'd be delighted if you would mention me - Fleurdelys - as the person who introduced you to the site.

For more information about bookcrossing in Belfast please click here

Happy reading

Journal Entry 3 by peaceangel at Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Sunday, January 26, 2020
Delighted to get this delightful little Collins version of a classic I read as a teenager, will definitely re-read!