The Reason I Jump

by Naoki Higashida | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingChicvolley99wing of Denver, Colorado USA on 11/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingChicvolley99wing from Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, November 29, 2018
I currently have too many books on Mount TBR at the moment, so I have decided to pass this book along for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingChicvolley99wing at Denver, Colorado USA on Friday, June 07, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (6/6/2019 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Sending to nimrodiel in a box of random books for releasing. Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, July 22, 2019
Your amazing box made it here safely. Looking forward to exploring and releasing all these gems.

I read this a few years ago and adored it. I have shared copies of it with other teachers that I know. It's one of those books that I believe everyone can benefit from reading.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Cozy Corner Restaurant and Pancake House in Chicago, Illinois USA on Saturday, July 27, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (7/27/2019 UTC) at Cozy Corner Restaurant and Pancake House in Chicago, Illinois USA

Left on the counter in the women's bathroom at the location on Devon and Clark Street.