A Dirty Job

by Christopher Moore | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by AnnaDevika of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 11/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by AnnaDevika from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, November 29, 2018
Witty and hilarious, this is about a man who is quite ordinary, until he becomes the new Death. Honestly one of my faves, I laugh out loud reading it.

Journal Entry 2 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 09, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (2/9/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Controlled release at local BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 09, 2019
Picked up at the February meeting!

Journal Entry 4 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 09, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (3/9/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the March meeting! I laughed out loud on the bus way too many times while reading this book. AS excellent as I hoped it would be!

To the finder:

Journal Entry 5 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Late registration for this one. Big Christopher Moore fan, looking forward to this one.

Journal Entry 6 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 11, 2020
Funny as always. Love Christopher Moore.

Thanks for bringing this one in!

Journal Entry 7 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 11, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (1/11/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Bringing to the Jan Calgary bookcrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 8 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Picked up at the January meeting, adding to my TBR pile.

Journal Entry 9 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Thursday, July 16, 2020
This is a really great book with some dark humour. I enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 10 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, July 17, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (7/17/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Adding this one into the Calgary BookCrossing Book Box. It will hopefully find a new reader.

Journal Entry 11 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 18, 2020
Grabbed out of the book box circulating around through the Bookcrossing Calgary group. Our way to keep books moving during Covid19

Journal Entry 12 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 25, 2020
Some how I ended up with this book that “is not my cup of tea”. Making available to place in book box going around, in lieu of meeting due to covid19

Journal Entry 13 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, November 26, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (11/27/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader....NOPE. due to Covid-19 meetings cancelled so doing a meet up to pass to VS

Journal Entry 14 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 28, 2020
This book may not be crossingguardma's cup of tea, but I've enjoyed Christopher Moore in the past, so I'm looking forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 15 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, December 21, 2020
Yup, this definitely was a Christopher Moore novel. Kooky humour wrapped around a good story about death and grief and reincarnation. Apparently there are characters in this book who show up in some of Moore's other books, which is a nice little Easter egg for people familiar with his stuff. There's a sequel so I might have to check it out.

Journal Entry 16 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, January 07, 2021

Released 2 wks ago (1/7/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Passing on this book to the next reader via the Calgary BookCrossing travelling book box #1.