A Dirty Job

by Christopher Moore | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by AnnaDevika of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 11/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by AnnaDevika from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, November 29, 2018
Witty and hilarious, this is about a man who is quite ordinary, until he becomes the new Death. Honestly one of my faves, I laugh out loud reading it.

Journal Entry 2 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 09, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (2/9/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Controlled release at local BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 09, 2019
Picked up at the February meeting!

Journal Entry 4 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 09, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (3/9/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the March meeting! I laughed out loud on the bus way too many times while reading this book. AS excellent as I hoped it would be!

To the finder:

Journal Entry 5 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Late registration for this one. Big Christopher Moore fan, looking forward to this one.

Journal Entry 6 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 11, 2020
Funny as always. Love Christopher Moore.

Thanks for bringing this one in!

Journal Entry 7 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 11, 2020

Released 2 wks ago (1/11/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Bringing to the Jan Calgary bookcrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 8 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Picked up at the January meeting, adding to my TBR pile.