Belle the Birthday Fairy

by Daisy Meadows | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingoriginalsliceywing of Kansas City, Missouri USA on 11/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingoriginalsliceywing from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise. - from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Bookcrossers are people who love to read and want to share their joy of reading with the world. We, as bookcrossers, purchase books and leave them somewhere "in the wild" for people to find.

Released 5 mos ago (12/6/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library - 123rd & Nieman (#15988) in Overland Park, Kansas USA

Received from a friend to donate to the #KitLitForCampfire book donations, but this was left over from the two boxes I filled. Released at a Little Free Library (Charter #15988) as part of the 2018 What's In A Name Challenge. I was originally going to release two additional books here before I realized all the books were for children/teens. I'll return with some more YA books for release.