The Christmas Killer

by Jim Gallows | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1405920254 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 11/26/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, November 26, 2018
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Google Overview
As Christmas approaches a terrifying killer must be stopped... As the snow falls the mutilated body of a young woman is discovered on a construction site. With it, good will becomes the last thing on Detective Jake Austin's mind... Then, when the demolition of the old Chase Asylum reveals further human remains it becomes clear that there's a link between the two deaths. And to the asylum's old warden who disappeared decades earlier. On the hunt for a clever, twisted killer, for Austin and his partner, it's going to be anything but a peaceful Christmas time... Jim Gallows lives in Chicago. The Christmas Killer is his first novel.

I have another copy sitting on the book mountain.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (12/6/2018 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way to my partner in the European Sectet Santa, hope you enjoy all I sent you :-)

Happy Christmas!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingLivrespublicwing at Málaga, Málaga Spain on Sunday, December 16, 2018
The package arrived safely here in Spain. I couldn 't wait until Christmas to open it. THank you very much for all the things you' ve chosen for me . As the story of " The Christmas killer starts on Dec. 12th, I think it' s time to start reading the book. ....