The Restaurant of Love Regained

by Ito Ogawa | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSamranawing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 11/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSamranawing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, November 24, 2018
A novel about food, love, and the relationship between mother and daughter.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSamranawing at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, November 24, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (11/24/2018 UTC) at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

If you have found this book I hope you enjoy it. You might like to write a little about what you thought about it by making a Journal Entry (you can do this anonymously if you wish) and then pass it on, or leave for some other lucky reader to find…. If you make release notes then previous readers can get to know where you left it. Register with bookcrossing and then you can follow it's journey….. Happy Reading.

Journal Entry 3 by nordie at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 04, 2018
I actually caught this last week at the Birmingham Bookcrossing meet.

I’m sure it will add to at least one reading challenge coming up

My review can be found here: https://nordie.wordpress.com/2019/03/07/the-restaurant-of-love-regained-by-ito-ogawa/‬

Released 1 mo ago (3/15/2019 UTC) at Telford Central Railway Station in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey

Journal Entry 5 by imeretoo at Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 17, 2019
Realy happy to find this at Telford Train Station. Can't wait to read it. Many Thanks.