Trick or Treat Murder

by Leslie Meier | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 11/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, November 24, 2018
Quick and enjoyable read. Deals with a very frightening topic, though - arson. I liked the characters, especially Lucy, the protagonist.

Amazon:
Mom and occasional sleuth Lucy Stone must take a break from baking Halloween cupcakes and rejuvenating old costumes for her children to hunt down an evil arsonist wreaking havoc in Tinker's Cove.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, November 25, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (11/24/2018 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

Traveling to celebrate a birthday and fulfill a wish. :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Friday, December 14, 2018
Book arrived-thanks for helping me celebrate my birthday!

10/16/2019
I am enjoying the Lucy Stone series. Even with a new baby and a busy household, her mind is always working on the latest mystery in her neighborhood. I read this one so that I could get it off in the Bookcrossing RABCK annual Halloween exchange.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Thursday, October 17, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (10/17/2019 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

This book went out in today's mail as part of my Halloween Exchange box. Hope you Enjoy it!

Journal Entry 5 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Springport, Michigan USA on Monday, October 21, 2019
Received this appropriate Trick or Treat Murder book in my Halloween package, along with a lot of other goodies. Thanks so much!