Sharp Objects

by gillian flynn | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Widget-1 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 11/22/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Widget-1 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, November 22, 2018
I bought this book in a charity shop. Having read Gone Girl I thought I'd try this one by the same author. It is Gillian Flynn's debut novel and what a brilliant page turner it turned out to be.It really made me squirm at times...if it had been a film I would have had my hand 's in front of my face and been peeping through my fingers during some scenes! Thoroughly recommended if you like a good psychological thriller.

Journal Entry 2 by Widget-1 at Aylsham Town Hall in Aylsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, November 22, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (11/23/2018 UTC) at Aylsham Town Hall in Aylsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

I will leave this book in the ladies cloakroom at Aylsham Town Hall.
To the finder.. when you have read it please come back and journal a short review of this book.
Then, either release it back into the wild or pass it on to someone you know(controlled release). Don't forget to write a release note saying where you left it so that it's journey can be tracked.