The Underside of Joy

by Sere Prince Halverson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by originalslicey of Kansas City, Missouri USA on 11/21/2018
Journal Entry 1 by originalslicey from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Wednesday, November 21, 2018
To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. BookCrossing is free to join, and a fun way to track a book's journey around the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. I'd love to see an entry letting me know it is safe with you. You may do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the wild - it's up to you! Enjoy!

Thank you for picking up this book, and if you decide to join I would appreciate you using me, originalslicey as your "referring member."

Thanks!
----
This was a good book, sometimes tear-jerking, somewhat in the vein of Jodi Picoult. Life doesn't move in a straight line. There are twists and turns, ups and downs. Every choice affecting a future yet to be written. A nice, first novel that is a worthwhile read.

Journal Entry 2 by originalslicey at Little Free Library, Spice Sisters Book Club in Olathe, Kansas USA on Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (12/12/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Spice Sisters Book Club in Olathe, Kansas USA

I thought the Little Free Library that is titled "Secret Sisters Book Club" would appreciate this title.
Released as part of the 2018 What's In A Name Challenge.