Prince Caspian

by C. S. Lewis | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 24, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 200 books received in July, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the names PRINCE, CAS, PIA, AN and IAN.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 23, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 03, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (3/3/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to my five-year-old grandson.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, June 07, 2019
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 07, 2019

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, July 12, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/12/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to KateKintail for a Narnia-themed Little Free Library near her!

--------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!