Apples from Farm to Table

by McGraw-Hill Education | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 08, 2018
This is one book in a donation from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the names LES, LE (x2) and TAB.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 02, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (3/2/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to my friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA, to share with her grand-nephews and grand-niece.

-------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2019 Wine + Food Release hosted by GoryDetails. This book's title or author contains the word APPLES.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!