Julius Caesar

Registered by bookchick88 of Kent, Ohio USA on 4/5/2004
Journal Entry 1 by bookchick88 from Kent, Ohio USA on Monday, April 05, 2004
I read this book for school as a report, and although I enjoy W.S., J.Caesar didn't completely spark my interest.

Avaliable.

Journal Entry 2 by bookchick88 at Kingsville, Ohio USA on Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/9/2010 UTC) at Kingsville, Ohio USA

Welcome to Book Crossing!

You're in for a real treat, because you've found a book that has been loved beyond words, and is now on a journey of it's very own to touch other lives and put smiles on other people's faces.

Thank you for entering the BCID on the homepage and deciding to make a quick journal entry. Please say whatever you feel about the book. Have you read it? Do you plan to? What are you going to do with it? How did you find it? Do you know the author? Are you new to BookCrossing?

Whatever you feel, please write! The book is yours now!

I hope you will join bookcrossing and get as much joy out of it as I have. Do as you will with the book, as I mentioned, it's yours now.

There's so many wonderful people, take a look around, and email me through my page if you'd like. I love hearing from people. (=

If you do join, please put my name: "bookchick88" in the referral spot. =)

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Meriden, Connecticut USA on Friday, June 18, 2010
I have not read Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. However, I did read Shakespeare's Cleo and Ant, which was an amazing play. This is not in comic strip form and I am looking forward to reading it.