The Memory of Blood

by Christopher Fowler | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingshnedwardswing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 11/19/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingshnedwardswing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, November 19, 2018
(Different cover.)

I love this series.

Released 4 mos ago (2/2/2019 UTC) at Knights Templar, Chancery Lane in Holborn, Greater London United Kingdom

Thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose.
Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 02, 2019
Picked up at the meet up at the Knights Templar. Thank you!

I've not read this series but I think someone recommended it at one of the Unconventions.

Journal Entry 4 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 06, 2019
The eponymous Bryant and May are two highly eccentric detectives who are the senior detectives in the Peculiar Crimes Unit, a leftover police division. They are called in when a baby is murdered and thrown out of the window at a party held by a theatre group. The circumstances are mysterious but the whole thing is somehow linked to Punch and Judy. In the mean time Bryant has had a ghostwriter to write his memoirs but has mistakenly allowed restricted material to remain in them. A clever plot and I would read more of this series.