Bill Bryson's African Diary

by Bill Bryson | Travel |
Registered by wingIcilawing of Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on 11/19/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingIcilawing from Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, November 19, 2018
Bill Bryson's African Diary is a 2002 book by best-selling travel writer Bill Bryson. The book details a trip Bryson took to Kenya in 2002. Bryson describes his experiences there and observations about Kenyan culture, geography, and politics, as well as his visits to poverty-fighting projects run by CARE International, to which he donated all royalties for the book. Wikipedia.

Journal Entry 2 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Saturday, December 01, 2018
Very short. Worth the reading anyway.

Journal Entry 3 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (1/2/2019 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

Happy New Year !

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, January 17, 2019
The book is very short indeed. Thank you for sending the book. I love his works and look forward to reading this.

---------------------------

Typical Bill Bryson. Humorous and informative. This one is very short but it is worth the read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmcsarwing at Little free library 27003 in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, February 10, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (2/10/2019 UTC) at Little free library 27003 in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Dear Fellow Reader,

This is a travelling book which is free for you to read, keep or pass along.

I have registered the book at www.bookcrossing.com so that others and I can see where this book goes. I hope you will make a journal entry on the website to mark its journey; you do not have to register or sign up for anything to do so. But if you sign up, you can follow the book's journey too. I encourage you to explore the site, share books and make the world a library.

Enjoy the read.