Alone in Berlin

by Hans Fallada | Other |
Registered by johnevelyn of Lantau Island, Islands Hong Kong on 11/19/2018
Journal Entry 1 by johnevelyn from Lantau Island, Islands Hong Kong on Monday, November 19, 2018
Collected at Starbucks Mui Wo.

Amazing book from Germany written in 1947 as a vision of what Berlin had been like in 1940 and the struggle and small protest.

Journal Entry 2 by johnevelyn at Yau Ma Tei, Yau Tsim Mong Hong Kong on Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (10/16/2019 UTC) at Yau Ma Tei, Yau Tsim Mong Hong Kong

Handed to Bookcrosser Azuki at Kubrick Bookstore in the Broadway Cinematheque

Journal Entry 3 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, October 17, 2019
Thanks for the books! I was just in Berlin a few months ago, during the BookCrossing meetup. If I've gotten this book earlier it would make for a perfect release there.

This book sounds interesting but also a bit thicker than what I normally read. I admit I am preferring shorter books with larger prints now I get older... Anyway, will take this book for more travelling.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Monday, October 21, 2019
While I register this book, I noticed that it's on Readinghelps's wishlist. Better to get a book into the hands of people wishing for it rather than wild releasing and risking it being trashed.

Enjoy!