Cookies for Christmas--Better Homes and Gardens

by Jill Johnson, Editor | Cooking, Food & Wine |
Registered by tabby-cat-owner of Bellingham, Washington USA on 11/18/2018
Journal Entry 1 by tabby-cat-owner from Bellingham, Washington USA on Sunday, November 18, 2018
Rich and buttery, crisp and crunchy, soft and chewy, or light and airy--whatever your favorite cookie, you're sure to find it in 'Cookies for Christmas'. Bake some of the long-remembered favorites such as Gingerbread cutouts or Date Bars. Or, try tempting new recipes such as Stuffed Stockings or Eggnog Thumbprints. Nearly 100 recipes to choose from.

Journal Entry 2 by tabby-cat-owner at a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (11/21/2018 UTC) at a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

This book is going to HobbitGlen of Bella Vista, a young bookcrosser who likes to bake.

Journal Entry 3 by HobbitGlen at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, December 10, 2018
I got this book from my friend tabby-cat-owner, I am very exited to try some of these recipes!