Marvin K. Mooney, Will You Please Go Now!

by Dr. Seuss | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/18/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 18, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 200 books received in July, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 21, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (10/21/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I read and released this book to my 1 1/2 year-old granddaughter today while grandpa and I were babysitting for her at her house,

***The 2019 Spooktacular Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book's title contains the word MOON.

***The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the words MOON and NOW.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!