Up in Honey's Room

by ELMORE LEONARD | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDerwoodsmanwing of Derwood, Maryland USA on 11/16/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingDerwoodsmanwing from Derwood, Maryland USA on Friday, November 16, 2018
I picked up this hard cover copy at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Rockville's Fall "Fuundraiser" used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDerwoodsmanwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 16, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Released at the BC in DC Bookcrossers' tent at the 2019 Gaithersburg Book Festival. Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqnutZipswing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, June 15, 2019
I chose this book from the book table hosted by the BCinDC book table at the May 2019 Gaithersburg Festival.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqnutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, June 15, 2019
This book is being released at the June BCinDC meet-up.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqnutZipswing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/16/2019 UTC) at Arlington, Virginia USA

This book is being released for the June 2019 Pollinator Celebration Release Challenge. This book has the word HONEY in the tile.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free, spam and advertisement free and loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.

Journal Entry 6 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, June 17, 2019
This book came home with me from today's BC-in-DC meeting to release.

Released 5 days ago (7/14/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #68465 - Candlewood Dr. in Alexandria, Virginia USA

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!