It's a Mystery, Charlie Brown

by Charles M. Schulz | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 059075890X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/16/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 16, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 200 books received in July, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the names MYSTERY, SAM, LI, CHARLIE and BROWN.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 23, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 19, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at a BCinDC meetup at Noodles and Company, a restaurant in Congressional Plaza, Rockville, Maryland, USA.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by FortHuntLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, January 21, 2019
Caught at the BC in DC meetup - placing in my LFL.