Staying Afloat (Grade1 Unit 2 Week 2 Benchmark 4 Lexile 10)

by Vita Jimenez | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 002119694X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/15/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 15, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 450 books received in June, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 E-less Challenge hosted by motherof11.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 02, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (12/5/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the name FLO.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!