Rocky Mountain National Park

by Betsy Hebert | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0021190364 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/15/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 15, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 450 books received in June, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the names ROCK, ROCKY, MO, NAT,TAI, TI, AL and PARK.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 22, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 12, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I released this book to my friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA, to share with her grandnephews and grandniece.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 24, 2019
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be sure to keep it traveling.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library no. 7073 in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 07, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (3/7/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library no. 7073 in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Four Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The book's title or author contains the words ROCK, MOUNTAIN and PARK.

*** The 2019 Oh the Places We Can Go Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. This book's title contains the phrase ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!