When I Was Invisible

by Dorothy Koomson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Bjorg of Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on 11/14/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Wednesday, November 14, 2018
In 1988, two eight year old girls with almost identical names and the same love of ballet meet for the first time. They seem destined to be best friends forever and to become professional dancers. Years later, however, they have both been dealt so many cruel blows that they walk away from each other into very different futures - one enters a convent, the other becomes a minor celebrity. Will these new "invisible" lives be the ones they were meant to live, or will they only find that kind of salvation when they are reunited twenty years later?

A very good book like all the books I have read so far by Dorothy Koomzon, Full of surprising twists and turns, very moving and heartbreaking.

Journal Entry 2 by Bjorg at Ganz, Steiermark Austria on Saturday, December 01, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (12/3/2018 UTC) at Ganz, Steiermark Austria

Merry christmas dear chrissini, hope you will enjoy this wishlist book :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Saturday, December 15, 2018
Thank you so much for sending this book and everything else you included - you made me so happy. :))
And the book is exactly what I'm in the mood for right now, so I think I'll start reading it today. :) Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Thursday, January 10, 2019
It was a very good book! So far I was really happy with Dorothy Koomson's books, can't wait to read more by her.

Journal Entry 5 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Thursday, January 10, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (1/10/2019 UTC) at Graz, Steiermark Austria

On the way to Icila now via the wishlist tag game. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, January 17, 2019
Thank you very much christine for this book and again for the accompanying surprise. ;)

Journal Entry 7 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Friday, May 03, 2019
I really liked this one and I'm now looking forward to reading the other books written by Dorothy Koomson.