When I Am Big Level 1 (All-star Readers)

by Mary Packard | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/13/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 13, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 450 books received in June, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 E-less Challenge hosted by motherof11.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (12/5/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library at 13111 Turkey Branch Pkwy in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the name BI.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!