Play Ball, Amelia Bedelia (I Can Read Level 2)

by Peggy Parish | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0064442055 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/13/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 13, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 450 books received in June, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the 10th annual Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA. BCinDC, my local BookCrossing group, always loves to participate in this celebration of books, writers & literary excellence.

--------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by jtmm at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 18, 2019
This book must have liked being in Twinbrook because it made its way back! Picked up at the Gaithersburg Book Festival and will be enjoyed by our family. Then we will release it to the Little Library at the elementary school.