Petra MacDonald and the Queen of the Fae

by Shona Kinsella | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 1910462179 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingLeseschafwing of Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 11/13/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingLeseschafwing from Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Petra MacDonald is a bisexual, pagan artist who lives and works on a small Scottish island. While in a trance, she paints a young girl who has been abducted by the Queen of the Fae and it falls to Petra to save her.

Shona Kinsella talked about this book at BCUncon in Ipswich and made me very curious to read it. As I really enjoyed reading this small book I like to share it with you.

Bookray going to:
Poodlesister
yorkshire-lass

Journal Entry 2 by wingLeseschafwing at Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (11/14/2018 UTC) at Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Travelling

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Thank you for the book and the polar bear card. I’m off on holiday for a week and will take it with me to read so hopefully it will be on the move on my return.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 27, 2018
I really loved this tale of magic, Pagan goddesses and human bravery.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at A BOOKRAY , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, December 09, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (12/8/2018 UTC) at A BOOKRAY , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Finally posted! Sorry it took so long. It’s been a busy week.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Than you, I'm looking forward to reading this, but as my TBR pile is massive it may take me a while to get to it.
Thanks too for the lovely classic card and the BC supplies :-)

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, February 21, 2019
I enjoyed this very quick read and am looking forward to reading more by this author.

Journal Entry 8 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, October 28, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (10/29/2019 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is going into Riff's Rather Random Book Box 3 .

Journal Entry 9 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 22, 2020
I’ve just realised I hadn’t journaled this book- whoops! As fantasy novels go, this is a little on the shallow side in that the world it creates isn’t substantial enough to be credible, as far as a make believe world can ever be 😁. For beings that were so far removed from humans, Valerian (the foil to Petra) is actually very human! It’s an easy and quick read so perfect for this bookbox.

Journal Entry 10 by jules5 at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (1/22/2020 UTC) at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Into the Read it Swap it Leave it bookbox. Happy reading 😊

Journal Entry 11 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 24, 2020
Received when my "Read It, swap It, Leave It" bookring arrived home. Will make my decisions on what I'm reading, swapping or leaving at a later date & then set up round :o)