Weird Participant's Guide

by Craig Groeschel | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingjosieriverswing of Leesville, South Carolina USA on 12/5/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingjosieriverswing from Leesville, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, December 05, 2018
This book was obtained for releasing.
Ordered from BWB as wishlist for 2018 US Secret Santa. Looks interesting!!!
Shipping out tomorrow.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjosieriverswing at Secret Santa, Secret Santa Exchange -- Controlled Releases on Friday, December 07, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (12/6/2018 UTC) at Secret Santa, Secret Santa Exchange -- Controlled Releases

Merry Christmas! (Hope this is the right one)
To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. The best book is a shared book.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me, Josierivers or Southernfryed as your referring member.

Happy Readings!

Journal Entry 3 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Sunday, December 09, 2018
Thank you for the Participant’s Guide to the book I’ve been wishing for. It’ll come in handy in the future. I had wished for the book itself, but the participant guide is cool, it will make it an even better read. Now I have another incentive to get the book itself.

We also loved the rest of the Secret Santa package. My husband was very excited about the licorice and ate it immediately.