Stone Rain

by Linwood Barclay | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingjosieriverswing of Leesville, South Carolina USA on 11/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingjosieriverswing from Leesville, South Carolina USA on Saturday, November 24, 2018
This book was obtained for releasing.
Southernfyed and I went "booking" beginning of November and I saw this in one of the LFLs we visited.

Truly making the world our library :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingjosieriverswing at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Sunday, January 13, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/14/2019 UTC) at Toms River, New Jersey USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. The best book is a shared book.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me, Josierivers or Southernfryed as your referring member.

Happy Readings!

Journal Entry 3 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Thursday, January 17, 2019
Another good author sent to me by JosieRivers in a surprise RABCK bookbox. Mt TBR is becoming a tower. LOL! Evil woman.