Five Quarters of the Orange

by Joanne Harris | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingestelle1806wing of Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on 11/11/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingestelle1806wing from Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Sunday, November 11, 2018
Hi everybody, I am now managing the Little Free Library #64045 in the suburbs of Dublin, Ireland.
It is also an Official BookCrossing Zone (OBCZ)and its link is here:
https://www.bookcrossing.com/hunt/13/2031/64253/840444 .

Journal Entry 2 by wingestelle1806wing at Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Saturday, December 01, 2018
This is my choice for the Favourite Book of 2018 Roundabout.
It was published a while ago, but as a fan of Joanne Harris, I wanted to share her talent around and this book is one of my favourites by the style, story, characters...
I re-read it just before letting it go.
Hope you enjoy it, too!

9 Fifna - Netherlands
10 Icila - France
11 Lamilla - Belarus
12 estelle1806 - Ireland

Journal Entry 3 by wingestelle1806wing at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 03, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (12/3/2018 UTC) at Waterloo, Ontario Canada

Leaving early to start the roundabout of 2018.

Please let us know when you release it again...

Journal Entry 4 by wingmathgirl40wing at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, December 19, 2018
This book arrived today, along with a card and wonderful Christmas-themed treats! The ornament has been added to my Christmas tree now. Thank you, estelle1806, for the book, your generosity and the good wishes.

Since the roundabout officially starts in January, I will wait until the new year to begin reading this book.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmathgirl40wing at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 23, 2019
There were many things I liked about this book: the wonderful characters, the humour and the intricate plot. Best of all were the mouth-watering food descriptions! The novel had a number of sad and melancholy moments, but I still found it a warm and charming story.

Thank for sharing the book, estelle1806. This is a book that I probably would not have picked up were it not for the roundabout.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmathgirl40wing at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 24, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (1/24/2019 UTC) at Waterloo, Ontario Canada

This book is on its way to mcsar now.

Journal Entry 7 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, February 01, 2019
The book arrrived and I will start reading soon. This is the first time I will be reading this author. I must say I am interested as this book is picked as a favourite by estelle1806 and I spotted the author on the bookshelves of quite a few bookcrossers.

-------------------------------

That was a great read. Great story and characterization. I was hooked by the introduction, but the story then slowed a bit and took a while to develop, but part way in and I was fully engaged.

Journal Entry 8 by wingmcsarwing at Favourite Roundabout, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/14/2019 UTC) at Favourite Roundabout, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

On its way to valpete. Sorry for taking so long to send.

Journal Entry 9 by wingvalpetewing at Walnut Creek, California USA on Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Thanks for sending this along. I'm glad I keep a record of the books I've read; I went back to Goodreads and see I read it 10 years ago and gave it 3 stars of 5 then. I'll move it along at the end of the month.

Journal Entry 10 by wingvalpetewing at Walnut Creek, California USA on Sunday, March 31, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (3/31/2019 UTC) at Walnut Creek, California USA

Sending off to next reader in 2018 Roundabout.

Journal Entry 11 by Aramena at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Monday, April 08, 2019
Arrived over the weekend.