Rose by any other name

by Maureen McCarthy | Teens |
Registered by gimboid of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 11/11/2018
Journal Entry 1 by gimboid from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, November 11, 2018
To be released

Released 1 yr ago (12/29/2018 UTC) at Nemarang Cres Book Exchange in Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Left in the street library

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Broulee, New South Wales Australia on Friday, March 29, 2019
I picked this book up from a Neighbourhood Book Exchange in Broulee, NSW on 19th March 2019. I spotted the Bookcrossing spine labels on two books.

Journal Entry 4 by Needle-n-Thread at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, April 13, 2019
Having just finished a book, I was wanting another book to read when I visited the Neighbourhood Book Exchange in Broulee, NSW with Goldenwattle. So it was great to find a book here.
This book is about the life of Rose, a young women who has finished with her studies, and undecided about her future. She has a small job of waitressing and owns a van which she has just paid off. With her surfboard on board she intends going around the beaches along the Victorian coast for a surfing holiday. However her mother decides to come along and that changes a lot of Rose's plans, especially after they pick up a hitchhiker who has a mind of his own.
This is an interesting book with lots happening.

Journal Entry 5 by winggoldenwattlewing at Shopping Centre in Mulgoa, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, December 29, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (12/29/2019 UTC) at Shopping Centre in Mulgoa, New South Wales Australia

Left on a bench outside the small shopping centre in Mulgoa, NSW. There are bushfires in the area and the air is smoky, which has 'coloured' the photograph. To whoever picks up this book I hope you enjoy the read. Please consider making a log here, so all readers can follow the book’s journey and know the book has found another reader.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing