Tales of the City

by Armistead Maupin | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/10/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 10, 2018
Bought in Scope charity shop. A World Book Night 2014 book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, November 12, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (11/12/2018 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going in the internal mail to Shahrun

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, November 19, 2018
This arrived safe and unopened with me last week. Thank you very much for granting another wish from my list. I will do my best to get it moving again as soon as I can.