Monday Mourning: (Temperance Brennan 7)

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Pixette of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 11/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Pixette from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, November 08, 2018
To be released at the Hobart BC Unconvention 2018

Journal Entry 2 by Pixette at The Brunswick Hotel in Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Friday, November 09, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (11/9/2018 UTC) at The Brunswick Hotel in Hobart, Tasmania Australia

Released at the #BCUncon Friday dinner

Journal Entry 3 by wingSherlockfanwing at Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Sunday, December 02, 2018
Think I may have read this before but it must have been a long time ago. Really enjoy Kathy Reichs' writing so am looking forward to the chance to re-read this again.
Bit busy at present getting ready to move house so can't be sure how soon I'll rad it but I will read it.
Was good to see you again Pixette. Maybe we'll catch up in Norfolk Island next year.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSherlockfanwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, October 03, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/3/2019 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Taking to BC meet-up at Trax Cafe at Wellington Station.

If a member present does not 'catch' this book there is one member who will take the book to her release place somewhere in Wellington City.
Travel safely little book.