The Choice

by Susan Lewis | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingkiwiinenglandwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 11/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, November 08, 2018
A.book about secrets and relationships and choices

Journal Entry 2 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Salamanca Place in Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Saturday, November 10, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (11/10/2018 UTC) at Salamanca Place in Hobart, Tasmania Australia

At Rockwall bar and grill.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSherlockfanwing at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, December 02, 2018
Caught while attending an Aus/NZ Bookcrossing Unconvention in Hobart. As I'm moving house I did not really need any more books but nevertheless returned with one more book than the nine I took across the ditch with me.
Looking forward to meeting a new author.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSherlockfanwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, October 03, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/3/2019 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Taking to BC meet-up at Trax Cafe at Wellington Station.

If a member present does not 'catch' this book there is one member who will take the book to her release place somewhere in Wellington City.
Travel safely little book.