The Animals of Farmer Jones (Little Golden Books)

by Leah Gale | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 08, 2018
This is 1 of 8 books received in Oct./Nov. 2018 from various anonymous donors for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2019 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. The title and/or author's name contains the words ARM and OF.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 02, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 02, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (3/2/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to my friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA, to share with her grand-nephews and grand-niece.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!