Shadow Of The Wind

Registered by Tsundoku16 of North Melbourne, Victoria Australia on 11/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Tsundoku16 from North Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, November 07, 2018
I had been wanting to read "Shadow of the Wind" for ages every since it was chosen to represent Spain in the the Literary Map of world. I really enjoyed it, it’s a love story to Barcelona as you can find places the characters visit on a map. I really liked Daniel and his father as character s but my favourite character was Fermin

Journal Entry 2 by Tsundoku16 at The Brunswick Hotel in Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Friday, November 09, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (11/9/2018 UTC) at The Brunswick Hotel in Hobart, Tasmania Australia

Released at Welcome Dinner 2018 Unconvention in Hobart

Journal Entry 3 by wingSkyringwing at Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Friday, November 09, 2018
A book about books! And possibly Barcelona. Two of my favourite things in all the world.

Journal Entry 4 by winggoldenwattlewing at Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, December 01, 2018
I found this left under the Christmas tree after our annual Canberra Bookcrossing party. Thank you.
It was confusing having two BCID numbers, but I found the correct one and crossed out the wrong one.

Journal Entry 5 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, January 19, 2019
So relieved when I finished the last page. A slog. I found the story convoluted and manufactured. The life long loves and worshipping long ago lovers did not convince me.
I am giving it six as the writing is good.
I will take this to our next local Bookcrossing meet up.

No one chose this book at the Bookcrossing meet up, so I left it in the Little Free Library in Narrabundah.

Journal Entry 6 by winggoldenwattlewing at Briars Country Lodge in Bowral, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/11/2019 UTC) at Briars Country Lodge in Bowral, New South Wales Australia

I picked this book up from the little free library in Narrabundah to get it travelling again. Left on a bench near the pond in the garden of the Briars Country Lodge, Bowral, NSW. (Before I left the lodge, I moved the book to the nearby rotunda; deciding it provided better protection from the weather.)

If you take this book the previous readers would really appreciate if you could please log your find. That way we can all follow the book's journey. Bookcrossing is spam free and your details are private, or you can log the find anonymously. Thank you and enjoy the read.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing