The Chronicles of Master Li and Number Ten Ox

by Barry Hughart | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BarkLessWagMore of Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on 11/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by BarkLessWagMore from Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, November 07, 2018
"Omnibus edition including the three novels in the series."

Part of my tbr pile that I am no longer interested in reading. I'll be setting it free in a Little Free Library so it can find a better home :)

Released 4 wks ago (11/11/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book inside the Little Free Library in front of Dick's Sporting Goods at the Pheasant Lane Mall. I hope the finder enjoys it!

If you've found it Welcome to Bookcrossing!
I hope you enjoy it and thanks for making a journal entry. When you are finished reading it please click "new journal entry" again and add any comments you'd like to share. If you decide to keep it that's fine by me, if you decide pass it along, please click "release book" so we can both follow its journey. You can leave it wherever you choose. I have decent luck leaving my books on top of drive-by mail boxes (with the flat tops), on benches, in lobbies and at gas pumps but I also pass many on to fellow readers. If you'd like to join bookcrossing I'd be thrilled if you'd use my BC name, BarkLessWagMore, as the referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, November 12, 2018
I saw this on the release-alert email and had to dash over to the mall to try and grab it! I loved Bridge of Birds, and enjoyed the second book, The Story of the Stone, but I hadn't found a copy of the third book, Eight Skilled Gentlemen, so I'm delighted to have the chance to read it at last.

tbr

[There's a TV Tropes page on the three books, with some very entertaining tidbits.]