Fast Courting

by Barbara Delinsky | Romance |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/5/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, November 05, 2018
I selected this book from the Little Free Library #26979 at 1719 Sykesville Road (the Hill Y) in Westminster, Maryland, USA. Thank you!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 E-less Challenge hosted by motherof11.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at a BCinDC meetup at Noodles and Company, a restaurant in Congressional Plaza, Rockville, Maryland, USA.

------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2019 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. The title and/or author's name contains the word BAR (x2).

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, January 19, 2019
I brought this book home from today's meeting to release elsewhere.

Journal Entry 6 by ResQgeek at Steamboat Ski Area in Steamboat Springs, Colorado USA on Monday, February 04, 2019

Released 2 wks ago (2/3/2019 UTC) at Steamboat Ski Area in Steamboat Springs, Colorado USA

This romance novel is being released for the Valentine's challenge.

Left on a table in lobby area on the ground floor of the Thunderhead Lodge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Steamboat Springs, Colorado USA on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Found it on the ski hill, while we were on holiday there. Read it and finished it on route back home . Left it at Ottawa Airport, Canada.