Geisha of Gion

by Mineko Iwasaki | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingApoloniaXwing of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on 10/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingApoloniaXwing from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Sunday, October 28, 2018
Hello!
Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide this book will travel and how its readers like it. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it has found a new reader. Enjoy the book and then pass it on to a friend, leave it again where you found it or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!

Released at Menina e Moça.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by ladylouve at Lisboa - Benfica, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, March 15, 2019
Thank you ApoloniaX for bringing this book. I really enjoyed it! I loved that it was written in such a fluid way and that it was so easy to read. It was also very interesting to learn the details of the life of Kyoto's geiko.

I wrote a review in portuguese, which I posted at my blog: https://naomeapeteceestudar.blogspot.com/2019/03/geisha-of-gion.html

Now, let's find new readers for it! =D

Journal Entry 4 by Jota-P at Sacavém, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Friday, March 22, 2019
Thank you very much ladylouve for sending this book to me. I hope I have the time to read it in a near future! As soon as I read this ook I will come bavk here to tell you all my opinion about it.