The Invention of Fire

by Bruce Holsinger | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 006235647X Global Overview for this book
Registered by miekster of Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on 10/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by miekster from Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, October 28, 2018
Registrered for bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by miekster at NHL, Boekspot in Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Thursday, January 31, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (1/31/2019 UTC) at NHL, Boekspot in Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

in deze kast.

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Friday, February 01, 2019
Had an exam today about models for ´Veranderkundig handelen´ (part of the curriculum for Social Work). Did not go fantastic, but for this exam I'm happy to receive a passed, because I understand the basics of the models and the exam was a bit difficult in the way questions were asked.

After the exam I relieved my mind by checking out the bookcase. Saw, much to my happiness, that there had been a Bookcrosser who released some books here.
I took out this book, and 'The cases that haunt us', but I will return that one, because I've actually read it already.

This book has not been read yet and since I see that this is part of a series and historical fiction which I like, I will take this one home. (Okay, I'll admit to taking some more, but I will put back some books when I feel less stressed. )

Now I'm here waiting for supervision for a midevaluation, but I'm not worried about that, because I've sent in a good paper.

Thanks miekster, for supplying this bookcase with some good books. Sometimes, the selection is a bit meager. But the bookcase is definitely being used. Saw a girl put in some of her own books.