Trail of Tears (Step-Into-Reading, Step 5)

by Joseph Bruchac | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/25/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 25, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 450 books received in June, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. This book's title contains the word RAIL which is a marsh bird.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 13, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 03, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (10/3/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I am releasing this book to the City of Rockville Department of Recreation and Parks to use in their soon-to-be-installed Children's Little Free Library in Mattie Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!