Never Let Me Go

by Kazuo Ishiguro | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by toxxicduck of Portland, Oregon USA on 10/23/2018
Journal Entry 1 by toxxicduck from Portland, Oregon USA on Tuesday, October 23, 2018
I bought this after a cute boy in my Shakespeare class in college gushed about it. Sadly I bought it right before my long period of not touching a single book XD but now I hope to actually read it soon.

Journal Entry 2 by toxxicduck at Gallery Park Apartments Lobby in Portland, Oregon USA on Monday, November 18, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (11/18/2019 UTC) at Gallery Park Apartments Lobby in Portland, Oregon USA

I left this in the lobby of the secure apartment building I live in because it was pouring rain out. I'm sure there are plenty of someones willing to take a free book here. Sorry to any hunters around my neighborhood :P If my neighbor has come to this website, you are awesome and I hope you will find Bookcrossing as interesting as I have!

I finally read this after having it on my shelf for years, after a cute boy in college suggested I read it. I FINALLY did and though not as amazing as said cute boy made it out to be, it is very good. It's the kind of book that will leave you in a stupor for a few days after finishing, wrapping you up in your own thoughts about the meaning of life and being a human.

I hope whoever finds it enjoys it as much as I did!