Always the Sun

by Neil Cross | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by kingfan30 of -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on 10/19/2018
Journal Entry 1 by kingfan30 from -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 19, 2018
I became interested in reading this author because I love the TV series Luther and Neil Cross writes it. This is the second book I’ve read by him now, the first being quite religious and unexpected. This one started out quite slowly and I struggled to get inti it, there was almost too much background. Once Jamie started school things picked up, and really is about how far a parent will go when they find their child is being bullied. I didn’t agree with some of Sams decisions and the story did get far fetched at times but the ending was a bit od a shock and a let down, it really felt a bit rushed. Will persevere though and try another book.

Journal Entry 2 by kingfan30 at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/13/2018 UTC) at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Sent as a surprise RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by 4evagreen at Furness Vale, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 16, 2018
Many thanks for this lovely surprise. An author that I have previously not read. I look forward to reading it. Thanks for sharing.