Eating for England

by Nigel SLATER | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0007199465 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingshnedwardswing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 10/18/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingshnedwardswing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, October 18, 2018
A strange little book: OK for a little nibble between other books but gorging it all in one go might make you feel a bit queasy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingshnedwardswing at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 27, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (10/27/2018 UTC) at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose.
Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

Journal Entry 3 by Cinderess at A meet up, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, October 28, 2018
Picked up at yesterday's meet up in Birmingham, it's one to dip in and out of I thought - which is backed up by S's comment above.

Journal Entry 4 by Cinderess at -- Somewhere in Oxford in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 16, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (11/17/2018 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Oxford in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

I like Nigel Slater and think he can write well. This however, ouch! Was he in a really bad mood at the time? I can’t claim to have read loads but enough to put me off!

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome!

Please make as many, or few, comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label so we can keep in touch with what's happened to it.

If you would like to know what happens to the book if you decide to pass it on, then do join BookCrossing. It's free, private and it's great fun!

And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me Cinderess as your referring member.

*********************************************************************************************************************