Loitering with Intent

by Muriel Spark | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingshnedwardswing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 10/18/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingshnedwardswing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, October 18, 2018
I didn't enjoy this one as much as the other books by this author that I've read this year. Maybe I'm all Sparked out.

Journal Entry 2 by wingshnedwardswing at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 27, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (10/27/2018 UTC) at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose.
Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.