It Takes More Than Good Looks to Succeed at Television News Reporting, 2nd Edition

by Wayne Freedman | Education | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Chicvolley99 of Denver, Colorado USA on 10/13/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Chicvolley99 from Denver, Colorado USA on Saturday, October 13, 2018
I used to want to be a journalist. Then I found out that it's more than just good looks. Bummer.

Journal Entry 2 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Saturday, October 27, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/27/2018 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Releasing for the This-n-That Bookbox. Please enjoy (or don't, should you choose to release this book)!

Journal Entry 3 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, March 18, 2019
When you've got someone

who can probably talk forever,
be glad the book ends.

Journal Entry 4 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, September 21, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (9/20/2019 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This lucky book has become part of Ollie1976's Almost Anything Goes Bookbox! :)

I hope it finds a new reader. ;)

Journal Entry 5 by freezone at Leominster, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, October 10, 2019
This looks like an extremely useful step by step for aspiring TV reporters.

Journal Entry 6 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Saturday, November 30, 2019
Received in the Ollie1976's Almost Anything Goes Bookbox

This book found its way back to me, so I will find another place to release it.

Journal Entry 7 by Chicvolley99 at Little Free Library - 1196 Grant St. in Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/10/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - 1196 Grant St. in Denver, Colorado USA

Released at the Little Free Library at 12th and Grant. Please enjoy!