Where She Went

by Gayle Forman | Romance |
ISBN: 9780142420898 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on 10/13/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 13, 2018
Welcome to BookCrossing!

I saw this book at Never Ending Stories and was so excited! I didn't realize there was a sequel and am very excited to see what happened.

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 13, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (10/13/2018 UTC) at Langdon, Alberta Canada

This was a great read while I was on holidays, I just flew through it! Nice to visit these characters and see where they are several years later.

Journal Entry 3 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 14, 2018
Brought this home from the October BookCrossing meeting

Journal Entry 4 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, May 20, 2019
A good read. It was interesting to see how their lives were impacted when we last left them.

Journal Entry 5 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 08, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (6/8/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the June BookCrossing meeting to be enjoyed by the next reader.

Journal Entry 6 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 09, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (6/8/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Brought this home from the June meet up at Cravings.

Journal Entry 7 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 09, 2019
Oops - should have been a JE! Not a release. It is after 10 at night, what more can I say.