I Went Walking

by Sue Machin, Julie Vivas | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 186291320X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 10/11/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Thursday, October 11, 2018
From amazon.com:

"I went walking.
What did you see?
I saw a black cat
Looking at me.
These catchy stanzas frolic through the Australian author Sue Williams’s simple, funny read-aloud picture book that tracks a crazy-haired boy’s stroll through the countryside. The boy sees a black cat, then a brown horse, then a red cow, and so on, and before he knows it, he’s being trailed by the entire menagerie! The Australian illustrator Julie Vivas brings the parade to life in lovely, lively watercolors—when the pink pig looks at the boy, for example, the boy sprays off his muddy body with a hose. Big type, repetition, friendly art, clean design—and the visual guessing game created by introducing each animal only partially at first—make this beloved tale a winner at story time.

REVIEW
“What a charmer. . . . An excellent story hour choice.”--Booklist

PRODUCT DETAILS
Age Range: 3 and up
Series: A Voyager/Hbj Book
Paperback: 32 pages
Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers; First edition (August 17, 1992)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 9780152380113
ISBN-13: 978-0152380113
ASIN: 0152380116
Product Dimensions: 10 x 0.1 x 10.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars (89 customer reviews)"

Released 2 mos ago (11/17/2018 UTC) at South Bank Parklands in South Bank (South Brisbane), Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Left on the hand rails in one of the lifts down to the carpark, near the Piazza.