Undead and Unappreciated (Queen Betsy, Book 3) (Berkley Sensation)

by MaryJanice Davidson | Romance |
ISBN: 0425207226 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqnutZipswing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 10/10/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqnutZipswing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Got this book for the BCinDC Oct. Halloween meet-up and for the
Spook-Tacular October 2018 release challenge. The book has "dead" in the title and 2 tiny flying bats on the cover.

3rd book in a series of books about a modern day female vampire. Spine of book says "Paranormal Romance".

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqnutZipswing at Potbelly Sandwich Works (Carlyle Center) in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 21, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (10/21/2018 UTC) at Potbelly Sandwich Works (Carlyle Center) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Released at the BCinDC monthly meet up and haunted Alexandria walk. This October's meet up is being held in remembrance of fellow BC'er "FURBALL" who loved Halloween.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free and loads of fun.

Journal Entry 3 by FortHuntLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 21, 2018
Thank you for the donation to my Little Free Library! I'll be putting this out as a Halloween themed book.

I read this series about 10 years ago- I remember liking them until book 6 or so... this is book 3 in the series. have fun!

1/2/19 - this book was still in the LFL. Removing to release elsewhere.