The Summer That Never Was

by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbrunton11wing of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 10/9/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 09, 2018
Another good DCI Banks take. Though dated now I’m still enjoying this series.

Sending on to Passeur-X.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Just arrived, with labels and release bags. Thanks a lot, brunton11 !

Journal Entry 3 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Tuesday, January 08, 2019
Excellent !

Journal Entry 4 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Book on a wishlist, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Monday, February 11, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (2/11/2019 UTC) at Book on a wishlist, By Post -- Controlled Releases

This title was laying on a wishlist.

Journal Entry 5 by wingChaniawing at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Monday, February 18, 2019
Thank you so much!!!

Journal Entry 6 by wingChaniawing at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Friday, April 19, 2019
Another good Banks! I was so glad to have this, now I can go on with the series (this one was missing from my pile) . So, enjoyed this a lot, and going to start the next one soon.