Lucifer's Hammer

by Larry Niven | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 0449208133 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 4/3/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Saturday, April 3, 2004
This book is being registered as part of the Convention Race to a Million Challenge

Journal Entry 2 by pinklady60 from San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Hi sha - - I don't believe it - - I found this and 2 other of your books today, and I've also previously found a couple of your books. We sure do frequent the same places. This one was in a free magazine rack outside Petco on Jackson Drive.

Journal Entry 3 by pinklady60 from San Diego, California USA on Thursday, September 8, 2005
When I originally found this book, I wasn't sure whether I would read it or just pass it on. Coincidentally, about the time I had decided to release it, I found a forum thread where many bookcrossers described it as the best adventure/disaster book they had ever read. So, I decided to give it a try and am glad I did. Reading it in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, I noted many similarities to that real-life disaster.

Journal Entry 4 by pinklady60 at on Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (9/27/2005 UTC) at

Requested by abacusreader and sent via media mail as part of a trade.

Journal Entry 5 by abacusreader from Springville, California USA on Friday, September 30, 2005
Through the kindness of another bookcrosser, I received this book in the mail today!