Howards End is on the Landing: A year of reading from home

by Susan Hill | Nonfiction |
Registered by WillCaxton of Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on 10/2/2018
Journal Entry 1 by WillCaxton from Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 02, 2018
Like a conversation with a fellow book lover about favourite books along with glimpses of the author's life. A lovely, quirky book; the sort I'll want to dip into from time to time. Only moving it on because I have another copy for my permanent collection.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 02, 2018
Picked this up as it was on a wishlist of mine

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 26, 2018
I found this very interesting, but I did not agree with all of the expressed views.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (12/25/2018 UTC) at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

Given to my brother for now.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Neptune Quay in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, November 08, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/9/2019 UTC) at Neptune Quay in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

At the local meeting.

Journal Entry 6 by beeofgoodcheer at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Picked up at the Ipswich Bookcrossing meet